Officeworks is Australia’s leading retailer and supplier of office products and solutions. Officeworks seeks to be a one-stop shop for micro-, small- and medium-sized businesses, students and households.
Officeworks has an extensive national footprint of 165 stores, an online platform, a national call centre and a team of business specialists. Officeworks has approximately 7,000 team members, and revenue this year was $2,142 million.
Officeworks focused on the following material issues during the year:
- Restoring Australia by planting two trees for every one used, based on the weight of paper-based products purchased by Officeworks’ customers.
- Investing in resources to reduce energy consumption.
- Increasing the volume of operational waste recycled in stores.
- Assisting customers to recycle more electronic waste.
- Ensuring all suppliers are compliant with the Officeworks' Ethical Sourcing Policy.
- Building even stronger local community partnerships.
- Growing the number of women in leadership roles.
- Keeping team members safe.